About Kindret Business Solutions
In 2003, Cindy Kindret made an observation. She found that many business owners, while clearly experts in their industries, had difficulty getting the necessary financial data and systems in place to run their business efficiently.
Cindy recognized the opportunity to provide an elite bookkeeping service that included a blue-sky vision to look at the whole operation of businesses, including human resources, operating systems, and data analysis to small and medium sized businesses.
This was the inception of Kindret Business Solutions.
Cindy’s background and experience as a comptroller, administration manager, human resource manager, and Managing Director of an Art Gallery, gives her the inert ability to see an operation or a set of books and know instinctively how to correct or improve the reporting process to save time and money.
Since 2003, Cindy Kindret and her carefully selected staff at Kindret Business Solutions have successfully served and supported hundreds of businesses and their bookkeeping needs by offering financial planning, business consultation, and bookkeeping services.
A little more about Cindy and the Kindret Team . . .
- IPBC (Institute of Professional Bookkeepers of Canada) Certified
- Certificate of Distinction – Distinguished Financial Advisor, Bookkeeping Services Specialist through Knowledge Bureau
- Extensive backgrounds in financial management, administration, and human resource management
- 15 years of service to the community and surrounding areas with 20 years of additional accounting and business management experience
- Well trained staff and experts in payroll, Sage50, Quick Books, QBO, Sage One, and Xero
- Specialization in setting up systems and procedures
- Ability to provide creative, resourceful bookkeeping solutions